“J” Trim

Used at jambs of wall openings or doors.

Corner Trim

Trim used to close the junction of side and endwall sheets. Used at outside of corner of building with wall panels.

Eave Gutter

Used for carrying rainwater off the roof. Placed at the low eave of buildings.

Rake Trim

Used to close off the intersection of roof and endwall panels.